NEW YORK–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Brother Mobile Solutions (BMS) along with Brother Machines Group (BMG) will showcase printing and labeling solutions designed to help retailers enhance the in-store customer experience, boost revenues with flexible pricing strategies and improve warehouse operations to meet growing demand with high-speed industrial barcode printers at the National Retail Federation (NRF) Big Show, January 12-14, 19 and 21-22, 2021.
Retailers turn to NRF for solutions to help them thrive in challenging times
#NRF2021 is the retail industry’s premier event, drawing attendees from across the industry including apparel, big box, chain and department stores, discount and value outlets, grocery and convenience, health and wellness shops and many types of specialty stores, along with hospitality venues and restaurants.
This year’s NRF theme – ‘Retail Resilience – Moving Forward Together’ – sets the stage for the association’s first-time ‘virtual’ experience and will feature a wide array of solutions that help provide retailers with the tremendous resilience, agility and leadership needed to succeed in the face of the global pandemic. Key areas of interest from retailers that need to solve the challenges they face include solutions to streamline operations, manage talent, improve customer experiences and build revenues for growth.
Brother’s 2021 NRF line-up features:
- In-Store Print and Labeling Solutions for Flexible Pricing to Attract Consumers & Build Profits – Smart, stand-alone and bundled retail labeling solutions are perfect to help retailers turn their pricing strategy into action with everything needed to print professional prices on items, shelf or markdown labels, or food ingredient and nutrition labels.
- Retail Labeling Solutions to Better Serve Customers How and When They Demand – Grocery, specialty store or big box retailers and others can turn the point of service into the point of sale, with super portable, ultra-fast printers to bust ques and print receipts anywhere inside the store or at curbside.
- Return Labels and High-Speed Industrial Print Solutions to Boost Warehouse Efficiency – Today’s retailers are challenged to return online items in-store, and perform more like warehouses – so they need to be prepared with accurate shipping, markdown or return labels. In the busy retail warehouse, high-speed industrial barcode printers are designed to help retailers keep up with ever-growing demand with round-the-clock printing.
- Security and Solutions Portfolio for Evolving Retail Experiences – Brother meets the demands of the modern retailer with a wide array of hardware, software and service-based solutions. These include built-in security features for devices, documents, and networks, limiting unauthorized data access while still supporting back- and front-office mobility.
- ‘At-Your-Side’ Lifetime Service and Support – From the front-of-store to the back office, warehouse and delivery Brother’s print solutions help retailers secure data, print from mobile devices, accelerate workflows, better serve customers and increase the bottom line. Brother’s full-service organization offers the service & support retailers need to succeed and thrive.
“Today’s retail landscape is forever changed due to the pandemic, which is resulting in new challenges for retailers who have struggled in recent times not only to survive, but to thrive,” said Ravi Panjwani, Vice President at BMS. “The physical store must now compete with growing volumes of online sales and one proven way retailers can answer this challenge is with easy to deploy flexible pricing solutions that can alert customers to markdowns or promotions, move merchandise and improve the bottom line.”
Mike Zolot, Director of Sales, Retail & Hospitality at BMG notes: “The retail environment of the future is happening today because of the unprecedented changes resulting from the pandemic. Fortunately, Brother’s award-winning lineup of products and solutions were designed to maximize retailers’ flexibility and efficiency so that they can meet their business goals no matter how their industry environment evolves.”
About Brother Mobile Solutions
Brother Mobile Solutions, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Brother International Corporation, provides innovative mobile and desktop printing and industrial labeling solutions to field workforces and mobile enterprises. Brother International Corporation and its subsidiaries employ over 1,100 people in the Americas. For more information about Brother Mobile Solutions and its products, call (800) 543-6144, or visit www.brothermobilesolutions.com.
About Brother Machines Group
Brother is a leading provider of office equipment technology and document management solutions, including award-winning color and black and white multifunctional printers, scanners, label printers and device-based cloud and mobile technologies. The Brother P-touch line of label and ribbon printers features laminated and specialty tapes along with printable ribbons. Brother printers are consistently recognized as the best in the industry. Brother International Corporation’s At Your Side philosophy demonstrates a dedication to product quality, customer service and dynamic partnerships. Established in 1954 and headquartered in Bridgewater, N.J., Brother markets business, home office and industrial products, along with home appliances. For more information, visit brother-usa.com.