LONDON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Technavio has been monitoring the digital textile printing market and it is poised to grow by USD 1.98 billion during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of almost 14% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, the latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Impact of COVID-19
The COVID-19 pandemic continues to transform the growth of various industries, however, the immediate impact of the outbreak is varied. While a few industries will register a drop in demand, numerous others will continue to remain unscathed and show promising growth opportunities. COVID-19 will have a low impact on the digital textile printing market. The market growth in 2020 is likely to decrease compared to market growth in 2019.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Based on segmentation by ink type, which is the leading segment in the market?
The disperse and sublimation inks segment led the market in 2019.
What are the major trends in the market?
The increased usage of the roll-to-roll process is one of the major trends in the market.
At what rate is the market projected to grow?
The market is projected to grow at a CAGR of almost 14% during 2020-2024.
Who are the top players in the market?
DIC Corp., Dover Corp., DuPont de Nemours Inc., FUJIFILM Holdings Corp., Hongsam Digital Science & Technology Co. Ltd., Huntsman Corp., JAY Chemical Industries Pvt. Ltd., Kiri Industries Ltd., Kornit Digital Ltd., and Marabu GmbH & Co. KG are the top players in the market.
What are the key market drivers and challenges?
The market is driven by the increasing trade show exhibits. However, the shift from print media to digital media might hamper growth.
Related Reports on Consumer Discretionary Include:
Global Managed Print Services Market – Global managed print services market is segmented by deployment (cloud-based, on-premise, and hybrid) and geography (APAC, Europe, MEA, North America, and South America). Click Here to Get an Exclusive Free Sample Report
Global Digitally Printed Wallpaper Market – Global digitally printed wallpaper market is segmented by technology (inkjet and electrophotography), substrate (non-woven, vinyl, and others), and geography (APAC, Europe, North America, MEA, and South America). Click Here to Get an Exclusive Free Sample Report
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
The market is concentrated, and the degree of concentration will accelerate during the forecast period. DIC Corp., Dover Corp., DuPont de Nemours Inc., FUJIFILM Holdings Corp., Hongsam Digital Science & Technology Co. Ltd., Huntsman Corp., JAY Chemical Industries Pvt. Ltd., Kiri Industries Ltd., Kornit Digital Ltd., and Marabu GmbH & Co. KG are some of the major market participants. Although the increasing trade show exhibits will offer immense growth opportunities, the shift from print media to digital media is likely to pose a challenge for the market vendors. In a bid to help players strengthen their market foothold, this digital textile printing market forecast report provides a detailed analysis of the leading market vendors. The report also empowers industry honchos with information on the competitive landscape and insights into the different product offerings offered by various companies.
Technavio’s custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations.
Digital Textile Printing Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Digital Textile Printing Market is segmented as below:
- Disperse And Sublimation Inks
- Reactive Ink
- Acid Ink
- Pigment Ink
- North America
- South America
- Textiles And Clothing
- Soft Signage
- Home Textiles
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR45737
Digital Textile Printing Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The digital textile printing market report covers the following areas:
- Digital Textile Printing Market Size
- Digital Textile Printing Market Trends
- Digital Textile Printing Market Industry Analysis
This study identifies increased usage of the roll-to-roll process as one of the prime reasons driving the Digital Textile Printing Market growth during the next few years.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Technavio’s in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Digital Textile Printing Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist digital textile printing market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the digital textile printing market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the digital textile printing market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of digital textile printing market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 – 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces analysis
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Application
- Market segments
- Comparison by Application
- Textiles and clothing – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Soft signage – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Home textiles – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Others – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Application
Market Segmentation by Ink type
- Market segments
- Comparison by Ink type
- Disperse and sublimation inks – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Reactive ink – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Acid ink – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Pigment ink – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Ink type
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- DIC Corp.
- Dover Corp.
- DuPont de Nemours Inc.
- FUJIFILM Holdings Corp.
- Hongsam Digital Science & Technology Co. Ltd.
- Huntsman Corp.
- JAY Chemical Industries Pvt. Ltd.
- Kiri Industries Ltd.
- Kornit Digital Ltd.
- Marabu GmbH & Co. KG
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.