NEW YORK–(Company WIRE)–Mar 21, 2022–
Intercontinental Trade, Inc. (NYSE: ICE), a foremost world company of information, technologies and current market infrastructure, now unveiled its global brand name marketing campaign, called “Make the Connection,” which even further unifies ICE’s enterprises underneath just one broad concept.
Features of the marketing campaign include contributions from a forged of influencers from various walks of daily life, united about the impressive strategy of earning connections, a little something ICE has completed in worldwide markets given that its founding in 2000. Buttressing the spot is guiding-the-scenes storytelling and social media written content bringing to life each individual portion of ICE’s enterprises, serving to new audiences master about the enterprise and its worldwide affect.
As component of this work, ICE has up-to-date its branding across the business, including the New York Stock Trade, to spotlight the cohesion and interconnectedness of the company’s community of engineering pushed methods.
“We established our enterprise two a long time back all-around the basic idea of creating opaque processes clear and analog workflows digital,” mentioned Jeff Sprecher, Founder, Chair and CEO of ICE. “Those aims manifested by themselves in lots of strategies, with the conclusion end result of making use of information, technology and our know-how to link men and women to prospect. Our new marketing campaign celebrates all those connections.”
The new campaign, element of ICE’s two-year “One Corporation, One Brand” initiative, is led by Stephanie Dobbs Brown, ICE’s Chief Marketing and advertising Officer, and produced by Prosek Partners’ new strategic branding group, Prophecy by Prosek.
“Over time, ICE’s imprint on world wide marketplaces has grow to be a lot broader than its formal title, Intercontinental Trade, and the brand campaign positions ICE as constantly evolving to support the elaborate requirements of the clients we provide,” said Dobbs Brown. “We’re thrilled to inform the ICE story as 1 cohesive firm though reflecting the company’s longstanding motivation to evolving and uniting its organizations all over technologies and connectivity.”
The forged of “Make the Connection” contains:
- Zak Brown, CEO of McLaren Racing, who aligns with ICE as a strategic client and person of knowledge to generate a competitive benefit for his teams — something ICE’s customers do each individual day.
- Peter Tuchman and Rose Han, who harness data and technological know-how to aid prospects create price in the equity markets, make connections that increase capital to change the environment and support followers mature nest eggs at the identical time.
- Thomas Healy, CEO of a NYSE-outlined company, who deploys funds from his SPAC to usher in the world-wide strength changeover to tractor trailers.
- Egypt Sherrod, a transform maker in the true estate area, who exemplifies the dream of homeownership, which ICE makes a lot more efficient as a result of automation and technological know-how.
- Erin Ashley Simon, a pioneer in gaming, who succeeds by redefining the guidelines of the match, which ICE has carried out due to the fact its inception.
- Eduardo Cassol and Roberta Montibeller, the creators and crew of YouTube’s “Odd Life Crafting,” who reach their ambition of dwelling and doing the job transparently, like ICE’s buyers, by location audacious — some say “unattainable” — ambitions and charting a program to get there.
- Nur Robertson, an up-and-coming musician and college student of Very long Island University’s Roc Country University of Songs, Athletics and Enjoyment.
- With particular guest cameo appearances by YouTubers Mark Wiens and the Expedition Evans staff (Brett and Jade Evans).
The multi-faceted marketing campaign, which contains a industrial shot on place all-around the entire world by reducing-edge director Ahn Vu, starts airing now on linear and electronic platforms. Past the 60-next spot, ICE’s marketing campaign lets folks to discover much more about its showcased influencers by guiding-the-scenes articles, audio, out-of-house promotion and social media.
About Intercontinental Trade
Intercontinental Trade, Inc. (NYSE: ICE) is a Fortune 500 business that styles, builds and operates digital networks to connect men and women to option. We present fiscal technological innovation and facts solutions throughout big asset courses that give our customers access to mission-critical workflow tools that increase transparency and operational efficiencies. We run exchanges, like the New York Inventory Exchange, and clearing homes that help individuals commit, increase capital and deal with hazard throughout a number of asset classes. Our detailed fastened money info expert services and execution abilities offer details, analytics and platforms that enable our shoppers capitalize on prospects and operate extra competently. At ICE Home loan Technological know-how, we are transforming and digitizing the U.S. household home loan course of action, from client engagement by mortgage registration. Collectively, we rework, streamline and automate industries to connect our shoppers to opportunity.
Logos of ICE and/or its affiliates incorporate Intercontinental Exchange, ICE, ICE block style and design, NYSE and New York Inventory Trade. Information about further logos and intellectual residence rights of Intercontinental Exchange, Inc. and/or its affiliate marketers is found right here. Crucial Information Documents for sure solutions included by the EU Packaged Retail and Insurance plan-dependent Financial commitment Products Regulation can be accessed on the applicable exchange internet site less than the heading “Key Data Files (Little ones).”
Safe and sound Harbor Statement under the Personal Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 — Statements in this push release about ICE’s organization that are not historic information are “ahead-looking statements” that involve hazards and uncertainties. For a dialogue of extra hazards and uncertainties, which could bring about genuine benefits to differ from individuals contained in the forward-seeking statements, see ICE’s Securities and Trade Commission (SEC) filings, including, but not minimal to, the hazard things in ICE’s Once-a-year Report on Variety 10-K for the calendar year ended December 31, 2021, as filed with the SEC on February 3, 2022.
View supply edition on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/information/home/20220321005209/en/
Contact: ICE Media Get hold of:
(212) 656-2490ICE Investor Make contact with:
Mary Caroline O’Neal
Keyword: UNITED STATES NORTH America NEW YORK
Market Search phrase: Data Administration Engineering Expert Companies Internet marketing Promotion COMMUNICATIONS SOCIAL MEDIA OTHER Technology Program OTHER Skilled Companies FINANCE
Resource: Intercontinental Trade
Copyright Organization Wire 2022.
PUB: 03/21/2022 08:00 AM/DISC: 03/21/2022 08:02 AM
The Easiest Way to Mess-up Email Deliverability
6 Common Uses of Inventory
The Leading Characteristics of Review Writers, Review Readers, and Successful Owner Responses