The Sustainable Environmentally friendly Printing Partnership (SGP), the leading authority in sustainable printing certifications, introduced the elections of new officers and directors. Jonathan Graham, TE Connectivity is new chair of SGP and its 501 8c) 3 affiliated SGP Basis.
In addition to Graham, the new officers are
- Marci Kinter, PRINTING United Alliance, Secretary & Vice Chair Specialized
- Theresa Vanna, Primex Plastics Company, Vice Chair Advertising and marketing
- George Fuchs, NAPIM, Vice Chair Technology
- Jodi Sawyer, FLEXcon, Vice Chair Suppliers
- Doreen Monteleone, Ph.D., D2 Advisory Group/FTA, Treasurer
Four new SGP Directors elected:
- Sean Carr, HH World
- Ben Covert, Piedmont Plastics
- Bryan Rose, Cooley/Team
- Kristin Spanier, Shawmut Communications Team
“While just about every print facility is distinctive, SGP certification allows each and every printer accomplish a optimistic environmental and societal effects,” mentioned Graham. “My aim is that SGP certification proceeds to get recognition with makes and companies as the de facto common in sustainability for the printing industry. In addition to retailers specifying SGP certification conditions, SGP conditions is identified by the State of New York and the Wisconsin Office of Pure Resources` Green Tier program for green procurement. We are also discovering collaboration with other NGOs, comparable to our engagement with the Eco-friendly Sports Alliance.”
- Frank Bailey, Smyth Organizations, LLC
- Rosalyn Bandy, TLMI
- Adrian Cook, 3M
- Suzanna Eversole, REI- Recreation Products Inc.
- George Glisan, Ph.D., Appalachian State University
- John Heaney, The Advertisers Printing Co., Inc.
- Nicole Papadakis, North American Plastics
- Nadine Seitz, Yunker Industries
“I look forward to doing the job with our new management workforce in 2021. SGP was capable to continue on its expansion in a complicated 2020 including additional qualified printers and patrons,” claimed Doreen Monteleone, SGP co-founder, treasurer and D2 Advisory Team/FTA consultant. “Our complete SGP Community of printers, suppliers, print purchasers and supporters is effectively engaged. With our rigorous printer certification for sustainability, alongside one another we go on to elevate sustainability best practices in the printing market.”
Print services interested in reducing waste, cutting down strength usage, transitioning to sustainable resources, and successful new company from businesses that demand sustainable printing tactics really should visit www.sgppartnership.org/certification to find out more about becoming SGP licensed.
The previous push launch was provided by a enterprise unaffiliated with Printing Impressions. The sights expressed in just do not specifically mirror the ideas or views of the staff members of Printing Impressions.